? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 25, 2010

the opw day

ok so for the opw project my group decided to go to my house(since it had every game console created by man)on saturday(note: this happened last week so technically they went to my house last saturday). so in the morning i went for my table tennis training as usual and after that i was supposed to meet shawn in the canteen since he had choir. we were supposed to take a cab to my house but my lovely and sexy table tennis senior decided to send me to my house since he stayed around my house as well. so the moment shawn and i touched down in my house, we swithched on my xbox 360 and played HALO. we had a 1v1, let's just say the score was not pretty for him. seriously i expected him to be quite a challenge since he played HALO quite frequently as well, but maybe that says how often i play. then ibrahim came around 1+. he just sat around and watched us play because he did not really like HALO(i don't even know how that is humanly possible).ok so we started our opw when kavin came because he was holding the thumbdrive. so we spent about 3 and a half minutes on the project and the rest of the time teasing jing lin and playing HALO. ok even if shawn was not a challenge, i genuinely expected kavin to be a better opponent since he completed the HALO story mode on legendary, the hardest level possible! BUT, guess what, even when shawn and kavin tag-teamed against me the score was 50-(a single digit number) in favour of me. of course i was happy because i could beat two regular HALO players fair and square but the thing that really made me grin was the fact that just a few months ago i was just as good as them individually, as in they could kill me and get killed by me the same number of times. but now, let's just say the outcome is a bit different. ok this concludes my post. bye to all who actually bothered to read this

0 comments: